YOUR JOURNEY HAS BEGUN
Moving to another country, another culture, another language, changing jobs, a new school for the kids, rebuilding your family’s and your own social life… These are some of the reasons why moving to another country can be very stressful for expatriates. So, it’s very important that they are properly helped by a person who knows the area and the customs well. Marleen and Lynn are your personal advisors.
FIRST THINGS TO DO:
When you think about moving abroad..
Looking for a house or apartment is one of the first things to do on your list. Whether you are a private individual, company manager or employee having to relocate, Globe Properties efficiently finds the property you’re looking for (to buy or to rent).
Furthermore, Globe Properties provides a professional service for you and your family. We assist with practical and administrative issues, already before you arrive in Belgium.
Let me take care of your relocation to Belgium !
OUR FIRST CONVERSATION
You are interested in our services and decided to plan a meeting? Yay!
In our first (video)call we have a one to one conversation.
Before we can meet your expectations, it is important that we are on the same level. That’s why the first conversation is more an exploratory meeting. We listen to your needs, problems and questions.
It is important that we are on the same level.
· Examples of needs: (minimum m² and style of the property, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, is it necessary to have a garden/garage, is there a specific location you want, how much time before moving, etc.)
· Examples of problems: (The expat searched already but did not find any suitable property online, previous contracts that were deceivable, expat and owner don’t have any language in common – difficult communication, urgent relocation: stress!, etc.)
· Examples of questions: (are pets allowed, what is the correct price in a certain area, documents that need to be filled in before departure, etc.)
Once all of these are solved, Globe Properties starts the process:
1. With all the information of your needs, we start searching for you. We will send a mail with links to all properties we found. When we receive your feedback (positive or negative), it is clear for us which direction to go to.
2. Once you select some properties you are interested in, we will make an appointment and go to visit them. We often suggest to make a videocall in the house/apartment so you can follow everything with us. At the end of the day, you will receive a personal feedback mail from us.
3. You made a decision about which accommodation you want? Great! We contact the owner/agency from the property and arrange the contract. All administration can be arranged through mail.
4. In case you want to send already (a part of) your furniture, no problem. We have the key, so it can be stored in your apartment/house and you can travel to Belgium without any worries.
During the whole process, we are always available for (video)calls or via mail. Never hesitate to contact us. It is better to ask a question twice than to stress!